Monday, November 14, 2016


Top Tech News


MICROSOFT/WINDOWS Microsoft Debuts Unified Updates, New Windows Build for Insiders

Top Tech News

Nadella would pull the plug on the money-losing phone business, writing off virtually the entire value of the deal and laying off the vast majority of the 25,000 Nokia employees Microsoft took on. "If executed in a certain way, I think it made a lot of ...

That's It. I've Had Enough! | Nota Bene: Eugene Kaspersky's Official BlogNota Bene

Work done: “Microsoft” rushed to the disadvantage of others | Федеральная Антимонопольная Служба - ФАС РоссииFAS Russia

Defending against ransomware with Windows 10 Anniversary Update | Windows For Your Business - Windows BlogWindows Blog



all 107 news articles »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm trying to build my freelance writing career. One broke artist moment after another. Will write for food. And shoes. And pretty clothes. And sparkly jewellery.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.